Ms Debbie Henderson
Debbie is an organisational psychologist who has worked as a consultant since graduating with a Masters in Psychology.
She provides Managing Values with research and program development skills, particularly in the areas of workplace and personal development.
She brings extensive experience in psychometric testing and profiling. Debbie is also a specialist in developing and conducting online ethics surveys.
Areas of Specialisation
- Industrial psychology
- Cultural change
- Integrity risk training
- Developing codes of conduct
- Ethics and values research
- Certified LSI practitioner
- Design and delivery of EA Connect program with GBE, designed to identify the learning needs of Executive Assistants to GMs and then bridge the competence gap to achieve values alignment
- Probity officer for a number of high value procurements for Commonwealth and State departments and a large multinational private sector company.
- Probity experience includes a 6-month secondment as probity officer for a Commonwealth Department
- Designing and conducting workshops on coaching, climate, cultural change and customer service
- Designing and managing online ethics surveys for 13 countries across Asia
- Conducting integrity risk training for public and private sector organisations
- Design and implementation of national stakeholder dialogue process for a FMCG corporation
- Development of codes of conduct and their implementation strategies for an international mining company and an international profes-sional services organisation
- Assisting in the development and implementation of ethics training programs for South Australian and Victorian public services
- Developing an ethics training program for State Maritime and training all company employees
- Design, develop and implement a talent program to motivate and retain high performers for a telecommunications company
- Coaching all levels of management in effective, values-based leadership
- Developing leadership development programs
- Leadership assessment using 360 evaluations and the LSI
- Climate assessment on both a group and company level
- Facilitation of group ‘away days’
Debbie holds a Masters of Organisational Psychology, Bachelor of Arts (Psychology Honours) and has completed various workplace training courses including Corporate coaching, Workplace facilitation and Train the Trainer, and Lifestyles Inventory (LSI) trained with Human Synergistics. She also holds Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment