Dr. Lyn Stavretis
Facilitator, Executive Coach, Mentor, Consultant, Company Director/Principal
Lyn has 30 years of experience working as an independent consultant, facilitator, academic and small business woman.
She has held management and consulting roles with public, private and not for profit organisations and is well known across the Victorian State government and University
Her additional areas of expertise and interest include assertion for women, career development, interpersonal communication, MBTI Step 1 and 2 analysis and de-briefing, performance goal setting, feedback conversations and managing under-performance.
Lyn has a passionate personal commitment to challenging, supporting and enabling people to develop their capabilities and potential in their chosen career paths and personal life.
- Ph.D. (Performance Feedback and Management In the Australian public university sector) 2007
- Graduate Diploma (AICD) 2000
- Masters Human Services Management 1992
- Bachelor of Social Work 1978
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology & Indian Studies) 1976
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment 2010
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors 2000-16
- Member, Women on Boards 2011-16
- Fellow/Member, Institute for Learning Practitioners Since 2008
- Member, Swinburne University Alumni Since 2007
- Strong Career Interest Inventory 2011
- Myers Briggs Expanded Interpretive Report – Step 11 2005
- Margerison – McCann Team Management Systems 2003
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator 1991
- Certificate Advanced Management Telecom 1987