Our key focus is on helping leaders identify, codify and manage values that will help employees thrive as well as achieve important mission goals.
We help employers facilitate the four key factors employees seek but are all too often missing in contemporary workplaces. Key to creating a positive workplace culture is understanding that:
- People want to grow
- People want to be dealt with honestly
- People want to feel included in the organisation
- People want to be respected as individuals.
Management by values renews employee commitment and enhances employee morale as control gives way to a more flexible and trusting environment. Our work has demonstrated successful organisations in the values area are successful because they:
- Nurture a clear purpose and set of values that employees can embrace
- Measure employees’ actions against stated values
- Define key relationships inside the organisation and between the organisation and its stakeholders
- Promote a shared vision for success.
Refreshing mission goals and re-energising staff
We engage employees and stakeholders in values driven initiatives to build an organisational context where people can do their best work and the mission is enhanced. Our focus here is on organisational cultural renewal and employee engagement.
Working with not for profit boards and executive teams of hospitals, emergency services organisations, aged care facilities, community service organisations, social change agencies, and ethical investment houses, we help align purpose with action. We bring current best practice to the table and collaborate with management in designing authentic values driven initiatives that deliver greater clarity for all stakeholders.
In the Not for Profit sector we have also worked alongside national and state faith based enterprises to engage employees in maintaining values based workplace cultures.