Ethics and compliance
Working with multinational corporations in 14 countries throughout Asia we help tackle corruption and strengthen compliance by deepening understanding of ethical risks and winning employee commitment.
Our clients are focused on promoting an ethical workplace culture not simply ensuring they comply with local laws and regulations. To build an ethical culture, we help employees understand the ethical risks in a global marketplace, how to protect their company’s reputation, and what it means to act ethically consistent with the corporate code of conduct, values or ethics statement. In particular, we promote integrity by enabling employees to safely raise issues of concern.
Our initiatives are designed to provide quality workplace learning opportunities for leaders so they can manage the ethical risks that arise in their organisational context. We enhance employee professional development by building their capacity to manage ethical challenges as they arise. Promoting personal accountability is the cornerstone of our programs and is as applicable at the leadership level as at the most junior levels.
One signature program in now in its fifth year delivering continuous improvement and measurable benefits to its sponsor including:
- High managerial engagement with the concept of ethical leadership and its role in creating ethical cultures
- Middle management learning programs promoting skills identifying and managing ethical risks
- Benchmarks of ethical and compliance framework in operations across 14 different countries
- Enhanced hotline engagement and feedback loops
- The development and monitoring of continuous improvement metrics including the cultural embedding of ethical accountability.
Our programs are designed to develop skills, engage employees across the organisation and deliver best practice in compliance.
We are proud of the very positive feedback we receive from clients and program participants.
Dealing with corruption
Delivering ethical leadership workshops to Executive teams across Asia, we help leaders to proactively manage the ethical risks that lead to corruption. In particular, these workshops skill executives to have open conversations with operational teams on how business success must be pursued.